Friday, September 11, 2015

Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi Gloss

Hello!

Today I'm finally posting about the MUFE Artist Plexi glosses! They come in 35 beautiful colors and they're really pigmented for a lip gloss, love em!


MUFE Artist Plexi Glosses

The naming / numbering system is quite simple, the 100s are Nudes / Beiges, the 200s are pinks, the 300s are corals, the 400s are reds, and the 500s are purple and unusual shades (which are my favorite!). The ones with a "P" at the end have a pearly /glittery finish and the ones without it are pure gloss.

In my opinion, some of them are super similar, so I think I'll just show you some of the swatches just so you can kinda get an idea of the product.

MUFE Artist Plexi Gloss Swatches


MUFE Artist Plexi Gloss Swatches

Some of them are more opaque than the others, but still they are all more opaque than most lip glosses which is awesome!

My favorite is definitely the nudes and 502P which is called "Beetle, it's like a greenish blueish metallic color, it is sooo beautiful and unusual that it was the first color I tried and I was hooked!

They're not too sticky, they last all day on me, and the best part is they didn't leave that gooey white lines around the inner lips after a while. So yay MUFE!!!

Here are some swatches on my lips:

MUFE Artist Plexi Gloss Swatches

MUFE Artist Plexi Gloss Swatches


MUFE Artist Plexi Gloss Swatches


See you in my next post!

1 comment: