Monday, October 20, 2014

Swatches: New Eyecom Lenses

Hi!

So like I stated on the title, this is not exactly a review, but more of a swatches of all the colors in case some of you were wondering. These are new lenses from Eyecom Dubai, if you like lenses I'm sure most of you have heard about it.

I posted this because I know there's not many pictures of them now, since they're just been released, and I was lucky enough to got these early so I thought I'll share it with you guys :)

I just got them a couple days ago from my beloved Imel @odestuff (Instagram)
Make sure to check them out, they have the best collection of lenses!

Honestly, I don't think Eyecom is the best lenses, in terms of comfort. But these new and improved version are sooooooooo amazing!! I wear them the whole day and I didn't feel a thing. I seriously forgot that I even had lenses on, which means it has a great quality.




Details:
Diameter: 20.8 mm
Water: 55%
Usage: 1 year (but I never suggest to use it that long, probably 6 months tops)
Price: Rp 110,000


Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment